Your Balanced Life!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Welcome to Your Balanced Life!

I'm excited to bring Your Balanced Life! to the web in real time. Your Balanced Life! is one of the many coaching programs I run through my company, Potentials Realized. As a Certified Coach and trainer, I work with professionals and organizations around the world on balanced living, wellness and performance issues, and creating what they want in life and business.

This is just one part of Potentials Realized and my work-- and I am looking forward to starting blogs in other areas of my expertise and involvement- including Training Essentials, teambuilding, leadership development, HR, business success and marketing areas.

Stay tuned! I've got a number of exciting posts planned here at Your Balanced Life! Exercises, activities and resources to support YOU in assessing and creating the balance that YOU want in your life and work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home