Your Balanced Life!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Balanced Living for Moms

Being a mom and living a balanced life can be challenging. I say this myself as a mother of a wonderful 20 month old who has boundless energy! My schedule and work definitely needs to be modified by his needs and energy flow, and what balance looks like for me today, looks very different than a few years ago. Nonetheless, being a mom is a labour of love and a real gift.

I've come across a great site for moms who are looking for educational activities for their little ones, ages 0-5, called Little Fun; Little Learning. It's got a wealth of activities and ideas for all age groups. Check it out at http://littlefunlittlelearning.blogspot.com. I'm sure that you will find some fun activities to undertake with your little ones!

As a mom, what is your greatest challenge with balance? Please feel free to comment using the link below.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

Potentials Realized

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Jennifer,
    Some days I feel like I am running around in circles trying to put out a forest fire with my bare hands! My greatest obstacle to living a balanced life is that I feel like i have to do it all: housework, kids, cooking, wife, mother, blogger, piano teacher, keeper of the checkbook/budget; you get the idea. Sometimes I run myself ragged trying to keep up with all the responsibilities and never take the time I need to care for myself. Thanks for jolting my blog; I really appreciate it. :)

    By Blogger Revka, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home