Your Balanced Life!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Are you ready for a clean sweep for the new year?

Friday night I will be speaking at the Whole Life Expo here in Toronto on Balancing Your Life! The presentation will be forty-five minutes, and I'm looking forward to engaging with the audience who should number anywhere between 150 - 200.

If you feel the need (like me and many others) to make a clean sweep for the holidays and 2006, I hope that you will consider a special six part telseminar program I will be offering by phone in December called Your Balanced Life! - A Clean Sweep for the Holidays. The program will be held by phone (so you can call in from wherever around the world) on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-8pm (EST) on December 1, 6, 8, 13, 15 and 20th. If you can't make a call - don't worry - calls will be recorded for your listening at a later date.

I know that many of us reach the holiday season spinning and frantically start to make those resolutions too late. If you are committed to moving your life more into balance, consider the Clean Sweep for the Holidays program. Regularly one-on-one coaching for the same amount of time would cost you over $1200, but through group coaching your investment is only $175 for the six-hour program. Don't you deserve to treat yourself?

I hope that you will consider investing in yourself for the holidays and will join me next week. If you'd like more information, or to register, please contact me by email or via my website www.potentialsrealized.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home