Your Balanced Life!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Summer Time Renewal

Ah...the lazy days of summer. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, this time of year can be a little slower, and more focused on our needs or our families needs. How are you using this quieter time of year to renew and recharge?

During the summer months I am typically based out of of my Northern office - a few hours north of Toronto, and there is nothing like waking up in the morning and walking outside to see the mist rising off the river. I make it a daily ritual up north to spend 5 minutes by the river in the morning, reflecting on the day ahead. What is interesting for me is how this 5 minutes of deep thought really brings clearer focus for the day ahead.

Ask yourself: Where's my energy stock right now? What are you doing this summer to renew and recharge? How are you focusing on those things that are most important to you? What's your summer time ritual?

I will be holding a one-day Virtual Retreat for Your Balanced Life on Saturday August 26th, for those of you are not able to travel to join me in person for my summer Your Balanced Life Retreats. You can participate in the Virtual Retreat from your home -- all you need is a phone. We will be connecting every hour from 10 am - 4 pm (EST) for a short time at the top of the each hour, and the rest of that hour will be dedicated to you "retreating" at your own location, with activities and exercises for you to do at home.

The Your Balanced Life Virtual Retreat will be held on Saturday August 26th (one week after my in-person August 19th Retreat in Muskoka). The cost for the day is $97 USD (and your own long distance charges to connect by phone at the start of every hour). I would be pleased to send you a Virtual Retreat Information kit which includes more information. To register or receive more information, please email me at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com or call toll free: 1-866-217-1960. The Virtual Retreat is limited to 12 participants.

I hope tht you will join me this summer to retreat, either in person (August 19th) or Virtually (August 26th). I look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer
Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized
http://www.potentialsrealized.com

1 Comments:

  • Amen! Those few moments to reflect on the day ahead are priceless. As a teacher, it is the most sacred part of the day.

    By Blogger Ken Albin, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home