Your Balanced Life!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Join me by phone on Monday!

Monday evening, February 20th, I will be offering a complimentary introductory call to the Your Balanced Life program, from 7:30 - 8:30 pm (EST). I hope that you will join me. Space is limited!

If you are looking to enhance the balance in your life, consider joining me on Monday. The only expense will be your long distance charges to the telephone bridgeline (based in the US). During this one hour call, I will be talking about the Your Balanced Life! program, as well as providing you with the opportunity to experience some coaching around balance in your life.

If you are interested in joining me for Monday evening's call, please email me at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com, and I will send you out the bridgeline information later this week.

The next Your Balanced Life 90 day program starts on Wednesday March 1st, with group calls being held on a bi-weekly basis on Wednesdays from 8:15-9:15 pm (EST) and individual coaching sessions scheduled at your convenience. Space still remains for the March 1st start date. For more information see the posts in this blog, or visit www.potentialsrealized.com/teles.html.

I look forward to connecting with you by phone on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home