Your Balanced Life!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Your Balanced Life! Virtual Retreat and Podcast

Earlier this week I was interviewed by Elana Centor, BlogHer's Business and Career Contributor, on the work I do around work-life balance and virtual retreats. She has just published her wonderful article "Getting Balanced - Virtually" on my work, along with the podcast of our interview on virtual retreats at http://blogher.org/node/7879. I hope that you will listen to it.

Interest for my Your Balanced Life! retreats in August is growing quickly. More information about the Saturday August 26th Virtual Retreat which will be held by phone from 10 am - 4pm (EST) can be found here at this new webpage. It doesn't matter where you are, you can participate from your home, cottage, vacation, as long as you have long-distance phone access. The retreat is limited to 12 participants so register early.

Inquiries have also started pouring in regarding my one-day in person Your Balanced Life! retreat being held on Saturday August 19th. It will be held here in Muskoka (about 2 hours north of Toronto) Canada. A separate webpage will be available soon. Registration for the in-person retreat will close on August 8th. For more information, prior to the website being up and running, please call me toll free at 1-866-217-1960 or email me at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com.

I look forward to connecting with many of you by phone and in person over the coming weeks. For those interested, I will be holding a free information call on both Your Balanced Life! retreats, as well as the 90 Day Your Balanced Life Program which starts on July 31st on Mondays from 12 - 1 pm (EST). The first information call will be held on Tuesday July 26th from 7-8 pm (EST) and the second on Wednesday July 26th from 12 - 1 pm (EST). To register and receive bridgeline information, please email me at jennifer@potentialsrealized.com noting the call time in the subject line. In addition to receiving information about the upcoming programs, this is an opportunity for you to receive some coaching on work-life balance. I hope that you will join me.

With best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Web: http://www.potentialsrealized.com and http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home