Your Balanced Life!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

What's stealing your time?

I don't know about you, but it's hard to believe that it's already Thursday evening. This week has proven to be a marathon for me -- juggling meetings, lecturing, coaching and following up on some exciting new business possibilities. I truly do feel that time has snuck away from me this week. I also realize that I have stretched some of my boundaries a little more than I should have. How is your work on boundaries coming? Where has time gotten away from you this week?

Shannon Cherry, over at Mommy Inc. has a great post today on her blog: Hints to Defeat the Time Stealers. You can check out the link above -- she's got some great stuff, with one of her time stealing defeat tips being setting boundaries. I hope that you enjoy it!

Have a balanced week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com
90 Day Your Balanced Life! Program

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home