Your Balanced Life!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Work Life Balance Tip #3- Identify What's Important


Photo Compliments of GeekPhilosopher.com.
Work Life Balance Tip #3 - Identify What's Important
Jennifer Britton - Potentials Realized


My third balance tip is to identify what's important in your life. Is it family? Is it learning? Is it success? Spend five minutes writing down what are the most important five things in your life. Are you able to provide as much attention to these things as you would like? What will you do differently in the next week to honor these things which are important for you?

As family is one of my priorities and as my parents are such as support for my own family, I loved this blog posting on Grandfathers from Earl over at Red's Review.

Creativity and Success in business is another area that is important to me. I can see this reflected in Lynn's site -- Adornments by Lynn - where she showcases her fanastic jewelery creations. I love her creations!

So what are your priorities? Have you made enough time for them this week?

Until later, have a balanced week,

Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized


1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the compliment, Jennifer! I love your blog! Keep up the great work! :-) ~~ Lynn

    By Blogger Lynn, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home