Your Balanced Life!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Free Monthly Balance Call - Monday July 23rd from 8-9 pm(EST)

A quick reminder that this month's monthly Balance call will be held on Monday July 23rd from 8-9pm (EST). My monthly calls are open to anyone who would like to attend and are free of charge (other than your long-distance charges). This month's topic is "Creating a Powerful Vision for Balance". I hope that you will join me!

To attend this month's balance call, please dial into (218) 486-1300, access code 957103 at 8pm (EST) on Monday evening at 8pm (EST).

August's Monthly Balance call will be held on Monday August 27th from 8-9pm (EST) - Powerful Time Management Tools.

I am putting together the finishing touches for my speaking engagement this evening - "Life on Fire!" (Thursday July 19th) in Huntsville at Robinson's Independent. We'll be starting at 7pm and the session will run to 9pm. There is no need to register in advance -- just drop in and attend. I look forward to having you join me this evening in person or early next week by phone!

Cheers for a balanced week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home