Your Balanced Life!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Where do you spend your time? Part 2

A few weeks ago I wrote a post entitled, "Where do you spend your time?", encouraging you to undertake an audit of where you are spending your time. If you haven't completed this exercise, I'd invite you to head over to my original, part 1 post for instructions.

If you have completed the exercise, and now know where your time is being distributed, I'd like you to answer the following questions:

1. What did you notice about your time distribution? Is this typical? Are there any seasonal variations?
2. What are your current priorities (list your top 5)?
3. How much time do you dedicate to your current priorities? Is the time spent on them enough?
4. What surprised you about your time audit?
5. What changes do you want to make?
6. We are often very good at saying "yes" to things. What things do you need to start saying "NO" to?
7. By saying "NO", how much time will this free up? Where can you spend this time?

I would welcome hearing your feedback - please comment below. If time management is a topic of interest to you, I hope that you will join me for next month's free balance call (Monday August 27th from 8-9 pm). I will be focusing on Powerful Time Management Tools during our August call.

And don't forget to join me tonight (July 23rd at 8 pm EST) for this month's Balance call - Creating a Powerful Vision of Balance. The bridgeline again is (218) 486-1300, access 957103. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

With best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer{at} potentialsrealized.com
The next 90 Day Your Balanced Life Group Coaching Program starts in September -- space is limited to 8 and is starting to fill! I hope that you will join me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home