Your Balanced Life!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Getting In Gear for Back to Work

As I wrote this morning at my Biz Toolkit Blog, many of us are back to "work" this week, just as our kids are back to school. I posted today on 6 Tips for Back to Work Success, which I hope you will click on over to the Biz Toolkit to read.

As a summary, here are my six tips for back to work success:
1. Set some goals or refresh your acquaintance with your goals
2. Take time to plan
3. Keep organized
4. Bring the summertime feel into work more often
5. Keep enjoying those summer activities
6. Unwire, just a bit

I came across a great post by Brad Issac at Achieve IT! last night which I wanted to share with you - 10 Ways to Have a Happy Workday. This is sometimes easier for us to do during the summer months, and Brad's wisdom holds true as we move into September.

Have a balanced week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
90 Day Your Balanced Life Program
Your Balanced Life Virtual Retreat (October 3 and 10 7-10pm EST)
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home