Your Balanced Life!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Join me and Hellen Buttigieg for the Get Organized Virtual Retreat! (Sept 27 and Oct 4/07)

Are you looking to get more organized this fall? Join me and Hellen Buttigieg, Organizing Professional and TV Host for the Get Organized Virtual Retreat on September 27 and October 4th from 7-10 pm (EST) both evenings. Retreat from your home or office and benefit from information, exercises and real-time support from Hellen and myself as you Get Organized!

During this six hour retreat you will:
* Learn Hellen's Top 10 Simple Rules for Organization;
* Explore how your personal values can act as an inner compass in making organization decisions;
* Acquire invaluable time management tips;
* Be challenged to practice extreme self-care;
* Undertake the major project of organizing your closet;
* Learn secrets for maintaining the order;
* Develop an action plan and support network to keep your new ideas alive!

This is the second time we will be running the virtual retreat and space is expected to fill fast (we are limiting space to approx. 15 participants).

Here's what former Get Organized Virtual Retreat participants said about their experience with the virtual retreat:
"(I’ve learned) how to go about purging; staying in one place and not allowing myself to be distracted – the “circle” was the best advice! How good it felt to get “20 minutes” done! (I felt) sense of accomplishment…internalizing it and learning to welcome the challenge vs. being defeated by the amount left to do. Applying it to my individual situation (worked well for my learning and growth); I’m glad you all were willing to listen and remembered and then helped each of us work on our own issues, not just generalized ones. THANK YOU!"
- Carol Campbell


"(As a result of this program) I am using the tips given, as well as focusing on my values. (I’m also) using the time-saving techniques Hellen gave for saying ‘no’. I continue to get rid of clutter…slowly but surely. Thank you, so much, for all you’ve done for me and the other people whose lives you’ve enhanced."
- Kathy Matson


The results for our May participants were outstanding and we have no doubt that the same will hold true this fall.

The cost to attend the retreat is $250 US (a fraction of the cost of what the same level of individual support would be from Hellen and I). You can register your spot and pay by PayPal at the Get Organized Virtual Retreat Page (see button at bottom of page), or by downloading a Registration form here.

We will also be holding a one hour free call (long distance charges apply) on September 19th from 8-9pm (EST) entitled "Help! I'm Drowning in a Sea of Paper". The call will focus on paper management tips. So if you are looking to get your office organized please join us for the call. You can reserve your spot by emailing me at teleclass{at}potentialsrealized.com.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a balanced week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
The next 90 Day Your Balanced Life! program starts on September 11th from 8-9 pm (EST)
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized{dot}com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home