Your Balanced Life!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Need a memory boost?

Its been a very busy winter for me and at times my body is starting to show some of its' tiredness, particularly my memory. I have always prided myself on having a great memory for names and facts -- unfortunately too little rest and too much multitasking over the past two months has put some cobwebs over my brain.

I came across a great blog post from Tracy over at Mom's Niche Blog entitled "Ways to Improve Your Memory". I love her article with suggestions including getting more exercise as well as her tips on leveraging your memory. These simple memory stretching tips are great and will be of fantastic use to anyone who is studying or who needs to remember even small detail.

Enjoy and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Jennifer

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Thanks so much for the jolt Jennifer! I hope your readers will benefit from the tips too!

    By Blogger Tracy Ebert, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home