Your Balanced Life!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Taking time to refuel

I've been a little silent on this blog for the past few weeks, mostly as I had a wonderful week of business travel last week out to Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. Being on the road for a week was a welcome change, and it reminded me of how wonderful travel is to get a change of perspective on issues.

After a very busy week, I'm taking some time to refuel today here in Muskoka. What was to have been a two day weekend trip became a three day one, as a reward for my hard work last week. Part of what I love about my work as a coach is that I can work from anywhere. Last week I was able to still meet with many of my clients from the varying locations by phone, and today from my riverside spot in Muskoka. It's a great way to reward myself.

When was the last time you refueled after a busy week or two?

I'll be announcing the fall lineup for our monthly calls later this week including this month's call - Monday September 24th at 9pm (EST). Don't forget the Help! I'm drowning in a sea of paper call this week, Wednesday, from 8-9pm(EST). Myself and co-host Hellen Buttigieg would love to have you join us. Email teleclass@potentialsrealized.com to get the call information.

Have a great week!
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, PCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer{at}potentialsrealized.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home