Your Balanced Life!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Join me for a free call on Thursday March 8th at 7:30 pm

The 90 Day Your Balanced Life! program will be starting in 2 weeks! I hope that you can join me!

In lead up to the program I will be offering a free call next week, Thursday March 8th from 7:30 - 8:30pm (ET). During this call I will be covering four Work-Life Balance Tips, as well as doing some group coaching on the spot. If you'd like to be on this free call, please reserve your spot by sending an email to jennifer@potentialsrealized.com with YBL March in the subject line. It's guaranteed to be a rich, fun and interactive hour together. No strings attached!

I've been receiving a lot of calls and emails recently from professionals across North America who want more information on the 90 Day Your Balanced Life! program. Here are some of the details:

Where: By phone. No need to travel! All you have to do is dial into the telephone bridgeline at our program times. You will receive this number when you register.

When: Tuesdays 7-8 pm (ET). Group Calls: March 20, April 3, 17, May 1, 15, June 5 and a celebration call on June 20th. If you can't make a call they will be recorded. You will also receive three individual coaching sessions with me, which can be booked at a mutually convenient time.

What's included:
* 2 hours of individual coaching over the 3 months (taken as 3 sessions -- a $350 value alone!)
* 7 hours of group coaching calls
* Weekly exercises and notes sent out by email
* Bi-weekly balance tips delivered to your inbox

What are the benefits?
* Dedicated time to focus on balance in your life
* Regular calls to create momentum and accountability
* Connection with other professionals who also are looking to create better balance in their lives

Cost: $119 US/month or $297 for the program. You can pay by Visa, personal cheque or by PayPal (link to be sent to you by email). Space is limited to 8 participants

How do I register? Download a registration form here or contact me by email or at 1-866-217-1960.

I hope that you will join me next week to learn more about the program, but more importantly to take away some useful tips and exercises that you can use in your own life! To join me on the March 8th call please email me!

Speak with you later this week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home