Your Balanced Life!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Tapping Into Your Creativity

I'm really enjoying the warmer days of spring - aren't you? I'm sure that readers, like myself, who live in northern climates, are just as excited to see the first plants start to peek out of the earth, after many many months of snow.

Spring is always a really creative time for me -- it really is a time of renewal and new beginnings. I have a number of exciting announcements which I will be putting forth in the next couple of weeks related to new programs and offerings from my business, Potentials Realized. Please stay tuned!

Spring unleashes the creative side for many of us. I came across a great blog post from Tasra Dawson over at Lessons from the Scrapbook Page called "Time to Fill Your Creative Tank". If you are looking to unearth your creativity from the winter snow, pop on over!

I also wanted to include a few of my own questions to get your creative juices flowing. Ask yourself:

* What is one thing you have always wanted to create and put out into the world?
* What would tapping into your creativity mean to you? Look like for you?
* What would it take to unearth your creative side?

Also answer the following questions:
* Creativity for me lives in ..... (fill in the blank)
* Tapping into my creativity is like ....(fill in the blank)
* One thing I can do this week to connect with my creative side is.....

I would love to hear your thoughts on these questions -- what are you going to create this spring? Please feel free to comment below.

Cheers to a creative week,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

If anyone is looking to develop their own group programs this spring - whether it is a workshop, retreat, group coaching program, or even a scrapbooking session - I would invite you to join me on Friday April 20th for a one day Creativity Virtual Retreat (10am - 4 pm EST). We will spend the day focused on retreating and breathing creative life into our program ideas from our own homes or offices. Run by phone, the program is limited to 12 participants. We will be meeting every hour at the top of the hour by phone before returning to our own personal retreat space. The retreat package also includes a 30 minute coaching session. More information can be found at my Group Coaching Essentials website. From past experience, this day provides structured space and focus to breathe life into your program ideas. As a result of the day, most former participants have completed or made significant headway into their program development and are ready to take it out into the world. What do you want to launch this spring? I hope that you will consider joining me! Registration forms can be found at the GCE website or give me a call toll free 1-866-217-1960. An early bird pricing of $79 US is in effect to April 10th.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home