Your Balanced Life!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Work-Life Balance Tip - The Power of Teams


Work Life Balance Tip -

The Power of Teams

Collaboration and teamwork has been a theme for me this year. As a solopreneur I value the impact of strategic alliance and joint ventures, recognizing that these can expand my reach much greater than ever I could do alone.

This week's work life balance tips is on the power of teams. What does your "team" look like? Prehaps it is family members, co-workers, friends, children. How can your team support you in moving more fully into balance?

A significant amount of my coaching work is moving into team and relationship coaching, whether it is coaching an intact team, a business partnership or a romantic relationship. Ask yourself, "What is my team? How does my team support me?".

How can you leverage your team over the next month to enable you to achieve the goals you have set forth for yourself?

When collaborating/working with others, what is possible?

Teams bring into reality the premise of the sum being greater than its' parts. How has your team enabled you to create things greater than yourself?

I'd love to hear your comments. Please feel free to post a comment below.

Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT

Potentials Realized

Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960

I'm more than half-way through my goal of coaching over 50 partnerships and relationships during the first quarter of 2007. If you would like to take part in a free, no-obligation coaching session for you and your partner (whether they are a business or life partner), email me to set up a free 45 minute coaching session. Some partnerhsips that have taken me up on this offer have described the experience as "extraordinary", "you created the space for us to focus on possibilities", "outstanding". Partners who have taken advantage of this offer have included: corporate teams, new business partnerships, couples expecting a new baby, couples soon facing the early nest scenario, and new strategic alliances. As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach I am continuing to deepen my coaching skills in the area of Organization and Relationship Systems coaching work, created by the Centre for Right Relatiosnship. I'd love to hear from you!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home