Your Balanced Life!

Friday, April 06, 2007

April's 30 Day Challenge - Day 6

How is the 30 Day Challenge coming for you? We are now into day six, and what have you noticed by taking small action steps on a daily basis towards one of your most important goals?

My first week of the 30 Day challenge has been great for my writing (the goal I set for myself this month). I've been able to build up some momentum and have been blogging on a daily basis on my assorted blogs. I've also dug up some older files with partially completed articles, and am planning on breathing some new life back into these. With this being the Easter weekend, we are enjoying some quiet family time, getting a lot of things done around the house and office.

Obstacles are an inevitable part of moving towards goals and will show up at some time or other. I read a great blog post at Darlene Hull's the Mom-Defrazzler blog, called "Watch Out - Identify the Obstacles". If obstacles are showing up in your path now, or sometime down the road, do check it out. Last July she dedicated a month to goal setting topics. Her dad contributed to a number of the articles posted there and so wonderfully started his article with,


Every obstacle is a stepping stone to your success. Unknown
I look forward to hearing how your 30 day challenge is coming, and if any obstacles are showing up. If so, how can you turn these obstacles into a stepping stone or a spring board?
Jennifer
Jennifer Britton
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Jennifer,

    This is a really cool blog. I love the idea of the 30 day challenge - sounds familiar! LOL! A little different, mind you, all the same.

    I love seeing people move ahead in their lives. You're doing a great thing.

    Darlene
    www.mom-defrazzler.com

    PS - thanks for the "jolt"

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home