Your Balanced Life!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April's 30 Day Challenge


It's hard to believe that we are already into April! The new shoots of flowers are certainly appreciating the rain we've had today.

This month I'm issuing a 30 Day Challenge to myself, which I hope you will join me for. If you focused on undertaking small steps towards a large goal for 30 days consistently, what would happen? The 30 day challenge is all about undertaking that consistent effort for 30 Days. I did something similar in my business last summer and saw outstanding results.

This April my focus for the next 30 days is going to be on taking daily small steps towards making significant inroads with my writing -- either through my blogs, or through publishing some articles online. I hope that you will check in with me during the month at this blog as well as two others I post on (The "Biz" Toolkit -- management and business tips and Group Coaching Ins and Outs -- tips and tools for group facilitators).

What's the 30 day focus you want to hold? I'd love to hear what you are going to take action on -- feel free to comment below and also let us know what difference this will make in your life or work.

Speak to you tomorrow!

Jennifer
Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
90 Day Your Balanced Life! Program starts May 22nd -- registrations now being accepted

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home