Your Balanced Life!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 30 of the 30 Day Challenge - You Did It!

Congratulations -- today is Day 30 of the 30 Day Challenge! You did it!

This is an opportunity to take a look back at this month and see how much you have accomplished. Ask yourself:

1. What results did you accomplish?
2. What are you most proud of doing in this last month?
3. What did you learn through this process?
4. What new habits have you developed?
5. How can you take these lessons forward in your life?
6. What steps will you take to keep this momentum alive?

I want to acknowledge each one of you for the focus you showed this month, whether were able to take action every day or not. As I always say, life happens, and our plans need to shift with them. Do take a look at the learning you achieved and how you can take this learning forward with you.

Personally, I was able to get more writing done than I have without this process, although I would have liked to have seen more concrete results. What I am taking forward is a solid foundation for writing projects which I will continue to focus on through the spring and the fall. my biggest learning from this month has been that the cumulative effect of small actions on a daily or regular basis can really add up. I will be taking forward a number of my new habits, which include scheduling in time for writing at least three times a week.

I hope that you enjoyed this process and I would love to hear what the 30 Day Challenge meant for you! As always, please feel free to comment below.

If you are looking for more structure to move towards your goals, the next 90 day Your Balanced Life! program will be starting in a few weeks. This is a three month program, which includes 2 group coaching calls a month (maximum 12 participants) plus a forty minute individual coaching session with me each month (3 sessions). We will be starting on May 22nd with the program ending on August 21st. The cost for the program is $297 US (about the same price that you would pay for the three coaching sessions alone). For more information, and to register please visit the 90 Day Your Balanced Life! web page.

With best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, CPCC, CHRP, CPT
Potentials Realized
Toll Free: 1-866-217-1960
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home