Your Balanced Life!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Passion + Action = Goal Success

Passion + Action = Goal Success

Today’s post is about adding passion or desire to the actions that you are undertaking this month for the 30 Day Challenge.

Sit back for a moment, and ask yourself – how inspired am I by the action steps I am taking on a daily basis? Rate yourself on a scale of 0 – 10, with 0 being absolutely not inspired and 10 being I’m totally inspired.

Take a look at your rating. What would make your actions more inspired? How can you kick it up a notch?

This month I’ve picked the action steps of writing on daily basis. One of my goals this year is to get my work and ideas more widely out into the world. Part of my vision is publishing a book later this year. By connecting with my passion for the subjects I am writing about, and keeping my end goal in mind, my daily blocks of writing are becoming much easier. As they say, it takes 21 days of continuous effort to make a habit. I hope that I am laying the groundwork for this foundation.

How do your actions connect to a larger goal in your life? Why is this goal important to you? What passions can you leverage to make the progress towards this goal, fun and meaningful to you?

I’d love to hear your thoughts on how your 30 Day Challenge is coming. Please feel free to comment below.

Jennifer

Jennifer Britton
Potentials Realized
Your Balanced Life! 90 Day Program starts May 22nd
Email: jennifer[at]potentialsrealized[dot]com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home